How to Clean Coffee Maker?
2. Pour 1-2 cups of white vinegar into the water reservoir.
3. Turn the coffee maker on to begin the brew cycle. After a few moments turn off the coffee maker.
4. Allow the vinegar to sit for 15-20 minutes.
5. Turn the coffee maker back on and allow the vinegar to run through the remaining brew cycle.
6. Once the brew cycle is complete, turn off the coffee maker and allow the vinegar to cool.
7. Once cool, dispense vinegar into a cup and rinse the reservoir with water.
8. Run clean water through at least 2 brew cycles, allowing the coffee maker to cool between each cycle.
Now you are ready to enjoy a fresh cup of coffee free from impurities and hard water deposits.
Why is Cleaning a Coffee Maker So Important – More information here!
And if you are going to get a new coffee maker we have prepared a list of some of the best one in our TOP 5 Best Coffee Makers – Buyer’s Guide!
We have also prepared some reviews of the best home appliances for coffee