Great Coffee Makers: Cuisinart Brew Central DCC-1200 Review
Cuisinart Brew Central DCC-1200
Why You’ll Love It:
- Keeps coffee warm from 0-4 hours and will automatically shut-off at scheduled time. This is the perfect feature for those of you who drink coffee all through out the morning and then rush out the door–no need to worry about turning off the coffee maker.
- Has low-high temperature controls. This allows black-coffee drinkers to set the temperature at low and those who enjoy cold milk in their coffee to brew at a higher temperature.
- Has a self-cleaning feature. A convenient red light flashes when it is time to clean the Cuisinart Brew Central. Learn how to clean your coffee maker here. No need to worry about impurities and trying to remember when to clean your machine. Just let your coffee maker schedule an appointment for you.
- Automatically makes your morning cup for you. If there is a time during your day when you know you’ll need coffee but will be too busy to make it yourself, simply set the timer and the Cuisinart will have your coffee waiting.
- Reliable, durable, and brews fast. This brew station was made to last and with the 3-year warranty, you will be enjoying this coffee maker for years to come. And you won’t have to wait long for your cup of joe. This machine brews fast and even has a pause feature so you can pour a cup while the coffee is still brewing.
- Makes great tasting coffee. Your coffee will be flavorful and at just the right temperature for you, every time.
Why You’ll Think It Is Less Than Perfect:
- Has a small water reservoir that makes it difficult to fill.
- Features a clock that is tough to read.
- Equipped with a gold-tone filter that produces, what Cuisinart calls, more of a European-style coffee with sediment. Simply use paper filters if you don’t prefer this style.
If you are ready to easily make a great cup of coffee at home now, go ahead and buy your Cuisinart Brew Central DCC-1200 here!