Whole Bean Coffee, How Do I Love Thee? The Hidden Art of Fabulous Coffee!
How to Have a Love Affair with Your Coffee. . .
Well, perhaps it is better to say a strong enthusiasm for coffee! Either way you phrase it, you drink coffee because you enjoy it.
Go a little deeper into the pleasure of drinking coffee and buy whole coffee beans, grind them yourself, and enjoy a freshly brewed hot beverage to start your day. . . you won’t go back to buying pre-ground coffee once you do.
The Advantages of Whole Coffee Beans. Let Me Count the Ways. . .
With whole coffee beans, your coffee will be:
- More complex
- And nothing beats a soothing, hands-on coffee-making ritual in the morning!
Now, Who is Going to Give You Your Love Fix?
Whole coffee beans are sold in many convenient locations. Grocery stores carry them as well as your local café. You can also buy your whole coffee beans from an online coffee supplier who will send you regular shipments of your favorite whole coffee beans.
You will thank yourself in the morning if you order Kona Coffee. You will love their whole coffee beans!
If you don’t have a grinder, you can have your local café will grind your whole coffee beans for you. . .
Ooh La La, Lets Get Down to the Grinding. . .
You will need to purchase a grinder.
- A blade grinder is used for coarser grinds.
- A burr grinder is more expensive but will grind your coffee in any way you wish from Turkish grind to coarse, allowing you to change-up your brewing style anytime you wish.
- Remember to grind your beans suitable to your coffee style: use a coarse grind for a French press, a medium grind for automatic drip coffee makers, a super fine grind for espresso machines, and a Turkish grind for Turkish coffee.
- Your favorite part of grinding will surely be enjoying the wonderful aroma of freshly ground whole coffee beans!
And Just To Be Safe, Remember. . .
- Treating coffee as a perishable product will keep you consistently drinking good coffee.
- The sooner you grind and brew your coffee after the roasting process, the better (given that the newly roasted whole coffee beans have been given time to cool and fully develop their flavors).
- Many people prefer to grind and brew their whole coffee beans within 24-72 hours after they have roasted it, but others still find their coffee just as delicious if they wait even 1-2 weeks.
- Remember to store your whole coffee beans in an airtight container away from direct sunlight. Do not store your coffee in the refrigerator as the coffee will absorb the odors from your refrigerated items.
- For the best cup of coffee, grind whole coffee beans right before brewing. Just grind enough for what you will be immediately drinking as you sacrifice the complex taste of the coffee when you allow it to sit ground for even the smallest amount of time.
Enjoy life and remember to order Kona Whole Coffee Beans now!